Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Updates, Should post alot more soon

Well I have PSPSDK back on my computer, and have been slowly working on simpleMenu 3 again. I am not sure if I will continue on the NyMenu idea, because I am slightly more interested in trying to work with kernel mode once 6.20TN comes out. I do have a few other ideas on things to work with though.

Also, I should be getting my phone(Desire Z) finally sometime this week, so I may start posting things about development with that. I've recently gotten the Android SDK installed and have been going through the documentation's tutorials. It's somewhat confusing the heck out of me, being so used to C and assembly, but I'm sure I'll adjust.

Another thing that will be pushing me to post more is Christmas, 11 days and I'll be getting a few new PSP games, Phantasy Star Portable 2, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, and Invizimals. The last of those especially has been giving me ideas on homebrew, I'm tempted to try augmented reality, we'll see if I ever do though. I should also be getting a 100$ BestBuy gift card, which comes with the phone, on Christmas, and I'm considering using it and some cash to get a PSP Go, who knows.

Anyways, hopefully within a day or two I'll have more info. I've also been considering buying a DSLR, so who knows, maybe I'll start posting some pictures if I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment